When constructing a b2b eCommerce integration or Sage 50 incorporated eCommerce business, it is essential to know various eCommerce suppliers offer various functions and functionalities within their Sage eCommerce remedies. You need to consider which features are most important to you when selecting your Sage eCommerce assimilation company to guarantee your eCommerce remedy meets your organization requirements. Storehub.io offers many different functions as well as one essential feature is custom-made fields. With customized areas at product, customer, ship-to, order line, and order header degree, you currently have great devices within your reaches.
What is the best software to use for a b2b eCommerce store integrated with Sage 50 in South Africa?
Item-level custom areas are utilized to present thing attributes. As an example, these include: shade, size, product, measurements, year, make, and model. The data in the fields are searchable
also, so you can really help your Sage webstore customers locate the products they’re looking for. Item-level custom-made areas are additionally utilized to regulate webstore actions consisting of:
- Applying minimum and also optimum order amounts of a thing
- Flagging products for pre-order only
- Regulating the amount of a product that can be acquired in an offered duration (e.g. 5 weekly).
- Needing the webstore user to get in a valid code as authority to acquire a product (e.g. a license number).
- For a Minimum Order Amount, the user must buy at least the MOQ defined.
How will integrating my b2b eCommerce store with Sage 50 in South Africa improve business?
For a Minimum Order Amount, the customer has to buy a minimum of the MOQ specified (above).
Client and ship-to-level customized areas can be made use of to pre-determine your optimum ship-from warehouse for dispatching orders. In addition, order-level custom fields can be utilized to catch details from Sage 50 or b2b ecommerce webstore customers as they continue throughout the check out procedure.
With order-level custom areas, you might desire to trigger the customer to:.
- Show if the order ought to be delivered when all things are in supply or can be partly delivered.
- Supply information regarding their own carrier.
- Figure out the urgency of an order.
- Suggest if unique shipping alternatives are required such as hefty training equipment.
- Custom Area can be presented to the webstore user on the product page.
- Customized Area can be displayed to the webstore individual on the product page (over).
b2b eCommerce integration with Sage 50 South Africa in a nutshell
Many possibilities open with the application of custom-made fields within a Storehub.io b2b eCommerce integration or Sage 50 incorporated eCommerce webstore. The values kept in the fields can be imported from easy-to-manage Excel spread sheets or might be instantly synchronized with your ERP system. This is a great addition to any type of webstore and our eCommerce specialists can quickly execute the custom areas functionality to work within your company needs.
B2B eCommerce is important for you and your wholesalers, let Storehub.io show you the best practices in todays industry, book a free consultation with the Storehub.io team here to find out more.
Read more articles on b2b eCommerce integration with Sage 50 and Storehub.io below
How to ensure your Sage integrated B2B eCommerce platform is ready?
5 Benefits of eCommerce Integration
Integrating your Sage 50c software with b2b eCommerce, easy to follow guide