Install Sync Module
Simple installation with basic accounting know-how and access required.
Configure the Cloud
Set up your sync parameters, with preconfigured settings to make things easy.
Set up Sales Sync
Add WooCommerce API keys and start syncing price, stock & product data.
Sync install on desktop/server-based accounting software
- Log in to Storehub.io and set up your account. You will receive a unique code for creating the data source for sync
- The configuration file for the sync is generated on Storehub.io and thereafter is available via a unique URL. Sync interval, database path and other settings can be easily changed on the fly from Storehub.io
- Download the install file, run it on the server and set the database file path name (ensure SDK if needed is installed) and enter in your unique service key generated on Storehub.io
- The sync tool will run as a service in your application tray on Windows
Sync install on Cloud ERP
- Log in to Storehub.io and set up your account.
- Enter your Username & Password for your accounting profile
- The API is now connected and data will push through to your Storehub.io profile
Configure Storehub.io Cloud
- Decide which product to which sales channel
- Product variables (S, M, L XL etc)
Configure sales channel
- Set up your eCommerce store platform (WooCommerce, Shopify, Ecwid etc.)
- Set up your eCommerce platform API keys & secret
- Paste your eCommerce API keys on your Storehub.io profile
- Product price, stock and merchandising will push through to an eCommerce platform from Storehub.io (depending on if you’re syncing to an existing store or not.)