Are you using IQ Retail and want to sync your data to an online store like WooCommerce?
When developing an IQ Retail integrated eCommerce service, it is very important to understand various eCommerce suppliers offer various attributes and functionalities within their IQ Retail eCommerce services. You should take into consideration which attributes are crucial to you when picking your IQ Retail eCommerce assimilation provider to guarantee your eCommerce option meets your service requirements. Storehub.io uses various functions and one crucial function is custom fields. With custom-made areas at thing, client, ship-to, order line, and also order header level, you currently have terrific tools at your fingertips.
How can an IQ Retail and b2b eCommerce integration benefit my business?
Item-level custom-made fields are utilized to display thing features. As an example, these include: shade, size, product, measurements, year, make, and design. The data in the fields are searchable
also, so you can actually assist your IQ Retail webstore users discover the things they’re trying to find. Item-level custom areas are also utilized to control webstore behavior consisting of:
- Imposing minimum and optimum order quantities of a thing
- Flagging items for pre-order just
- Regulating the quantity of a product that can be bought in a provided timeframe (e.g. 5 weekly).
- Needing the webstore user to get in a valid code as authority to purchase a thing (e.g. a certificate number).
Where do I start with IQ Retail integration and b2b eCommerce?
Customer as well as ship-to-level custom areas can be utilized to pre-determine your maximum ship-from storage facility for sending off orders. Furthermore, order-level custom-made areas can be made use of to record details from IQ Retail webstore users as they proceed throughout the checkout procedure.
With order-level custom-made areas, you may desire to trigger the customer to:
- Show if the order should be shipped when all items remain in stock or can be partly shipped.
- Provide info about their own shipper.
- Figure out the seriousness of an order.
- Suggest if special delivery alternatives are required such as heavy training tools.
If you found this article interesting and would like to learn more, reach out to us at Storehub.io and we will help you set up an IQ Retail integration!
You can find more articles like this below,