What is WooCommerce Sage 200 integration?
Are you searching for a WooCommerce Sage 200 integration option to get rid of pricey WooCommerce order monitoring and fulfilment procedures by synchronising data in between WooCommerce, Sage 200 and your preferred courier solution? Or are you wanting to ensure that orders, items, supply and rates are without mistake and consistent across all your business systems?
Storehub.io’s WooCommerce Sage 200 integration solution provides both B2B and B2C WooCommerce users with tried and tested, drag and also decrease tools to develop common and complex synchronisations with WooCommerce and Sage 200. It uses Storehub.io’s integration and also automation tools to integrate both applications and allows you to automate important WooCommerce procedures including the downloading and also uploading of customer details, sales orders, products, supply as well as pricing. It provides you with added WooCommerce signals to keep you informed if a sales process stops working with the added ability to integrate WooCommerce unavailable notifications, item alerts and re-order point alerts to make certain that stock levels are consistent.
Usual WooCommerce integration with Sage 200 situations when utilizing the Storehub.io System:
The WooCommerce Port for Sage 200 instantly reviews and writes information to and from your WooCommerce platform, using the Storehub.io Platform to map data to WooCommerce API items and also operations such as Include, Get, Update, and Remove for a variety of business operations such as Product, Client as well as Order.
- Automatic downloading of WooCommerce orders right into Sage 200 consisting of item summary, item code, quantity bought, client billing/shipping address, distribution method (including carriage costs), repayment method
- Automatic transfer of on-line payment information as well as deal IDs to Sage 200Automated transfer of order condition from Sage 200 to WooCommerce
- Automatic surveillance and also reporting of important stock level information
- Automatic product updates e.g. item SKU, item description, weight, tax course, market price and also stock amount
- Automatically upload cost changes to WooCommerce
- Automatic, rules-based placement of an order with a picked messenger solution e.g. UPS, DPD, DHL, FedEx etc
- Synchronisation of client information between WooCommerce Sage 200 including brand-new, existing as well as guest accountsThe automated circulation of WooCommerce or offline orders to item fulfilment partner (Drop Shipping).
- WooCommerce notifies e.g. instantly look for mistakes as well as send an inner sharp if a sales process stops working.
- Typical business benefits attained with WooCommerce Sage 200 integration consist of:
- Elimination of repeated data access and also associated human errors.
- Considerable reduction in order to send off times as well as costs.
- Reduced operational prices and the need to hire momentary seasonal staff members.
- Enhanced visibility of information held in WooCommerce to help decision making.
- Better worker efficiency and company outcome.
Contact Storehub.io for a consultation.