Integration between Shopify and your Sage Accounting ERP system is critical to the success of your eCommerce store
I this article, we’ll explore some key benefits to integrating Shopify with the different Sage Accounting packages available, what is required from a technical standpoint as well as how much you should budget for an integration that syncs stock, price and all orders placed online:
Shopify integration with Sage Business Cloud/Sage One Accounting
The integration offered by Storehub.io for the Sage Business Cloud integration to Shopify connection is simple to set up, taking 10 minutes to link up Sage Business Cloud to Storehub.io and 5 minutes to sync up with Shopify. When using Storehub.io, there’s no technical skill or code required as the solution for integration works “off the shelf”.
Free setup assistance is also offered so there’s zero cost outlay for any business owner, making the decision to get started easier.
What information syncs between Shopify and Sage Business Cloud/Sage One Accounting?
- Inventory price & stock push from Sage to Shopify
- Inventory tax rates
- Orders with all relevant information to process the order raises in Sage from Shopify (delivery address, inventory items, price & discounts, shipping rates etc.)
Shopify integration with Sage 200 Evolution
Storehub.io offers integration between Shopify and Sage 200 Evolution using the Shopify Sage 200 integration connector module. This integration module requires there to be an SDK set up in Sage 200 Evolution before data can be integrated with Shopify. This can be done by your Sage consultant if required.
The rest of the integration between Shopify and Sage 200 Evolution is simple, simply pick which warehouse you’d like to sync data from, and which warehouse you’d like to write back orders to.
What information syncs between Shopify and Sage 200 Evolution?
- Inventory price and stock
- Inventory taxes
- Inventory images, descriptions and categories
- All orders placed on Shopify sync back to Sage 200 Evolution (Inventory items & quantity, delivery address, contact info, delivery notes, shipping cost and more)
Shopify integration with Sage 50 Partner
Integrating Sage’s most popular ERP system with Shopify is a Storhub.io favorite. All Shopify store owners and users of Sage 50 Partner Accounting will love the instant stock, price and orders integration. You’ll need to have the Sage 50 SDK module installed to integrate with a 3rd party software, and this can be done by your Sage Accounting Business Partner.
The rest of the integration can be completed in minutes (10 to be exact) and can be done with zero technical experience. Storehub.io completes this integration for free and is usually same-day on signup.
What information syncs between Shopify and Sage 50 Partner?
- All inventory stock and price push to Shopify
- All tax types
- All orders raised in Shopify sync back to Sage 50 Partner (all order information required to fulfill the order, like inventory items, order delivery address, customer notes, shipping costs etc.)