Storehub.io B2B Commerce: Sales Rep Functionality
B2B Commerce Sales Rep Functionality
The Storehub.io B2B Commerce platform caters for Sales Rep functionality that syncs automatically with your accounting software. A sales rep created in your accounting will pull through to the Sales Rep dashboard whereby you can create an account for them (the rep code is fixed). Reps can be given access to certain customers, and also accrue commission in predefined situations.
Sales reps can be given access to customer lists with the following:
- Own – Sales Rep may only view customers linked to their sales rep account
- Own & Unlinked – Sales Rep may view customers linked to their sales rep account as well as customers who have no sales rep linked in your accounting software
- All – Sales Reps may view all customers that sync through from your accounting software
Sales Reps may accrue commission in the following scenarios:
- For all orders that a customer places via the store (if the rep or the customer places the order)
- If the rep places the order only. If linked customer places the order, no sales rep code will be included in order payload
If your Sales Rep setting is set to “allow access to all customers”, you may choose to allow sales reps to assist customers that are not linked to them, with the linked sales rep automatically accruing commission.