Perfect for developers
Take the complexity out of building an eCommerce/ERP integration from scratch.
Earn recurring commission
Earn 30% commission of each client’s monthly spend, paid out, or as a discount.
Manage your customers
Access all customers’ profiles from one dashboard, impersonate and maintain.
Developer Ready eCommerce Integration
Storehub.io is built to be developer-friendly, so any website developer, design agency, business software or accounting consultant can use Storehub.io to integrate your customers' eCommerce store with their accounting suite:
- No accounting knowledge required to configure accounting data sync.
- Free of expensive/complex sync infrastructure requirements.
- Easy to configure tax, stock and other store settings via the Storehub.io dashboard.
- No data input or formatting requirements in the customers’ accounting software.
- Manage all product store data from one point, and sync with multiple marketplaces.
Developer Friendly Business Model
Most eCommerce/accounting sync software businesses require you to hand over your client to them to complete the sync installation, not so with Storehub.io. You’re a valuable part of our reseller network and should retain the client while being given the tools to set up a clients’ eCommerce data sync:
- Retain your clients as your own, Storehub will not actively engage your clients in any way.
- Earn 30% recurring commissions on every client, for as long as their payments are active.
- Transparent pricing model so there’s no “hiding cost prices” from your clients.
- Earn commissions on any recurring payment (data source and sales channels/marketplace integrations).
- Offer a unique service to your eCommerce clients that other web development agencies don’t offer, and tie your client down for life.
Who is the Reseller Program Aimed At?
If you service any business that uses eCommerce or an eCommerce marketplace to sell products online, you can resell Storehub.io to them and earn 30% commission per month of each clients’ spend. Industries that are good candidates for the reseller program are:
- Web developers.
- Web designers.
- Accounting software consultants.
- Business software consultants.
- eCommerce platforms/service providers.
- Payment gateway providers.
- ERP/Accounting software providers.
Easy Customer Management
Once you’ve registered for your Storehub.io reseller account, you’ll be given login access to your reseller dashboard. Managing your clients and maintaining their data syncs is made easy by a sync summary across all accounts, ensuring things run smoothly:
- Clear overview of your linked accounts.
- Do away with multiple passwords for each clients’ account.
- View the sync health of all your linked accounts.
- Manage your clients’ spend and view earnable commissions due.
Your Own Reseller Account Manager
We provide all our resellers and channel partners/developers with full training on the Storehub.io solution.
- Onboarding process with full one-on-one training & tutorial on solution.
- Assistance in consulting with clients.
- Technical support from your Reseller Account Manager.
- Account/rebate queries.