How to integrate IQ Retail with Storehub.io
Getting Started With IQ Retail Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and multiple price lists from IQ Retail to your Storehub.io central cloud hub.
To integrate, we make use of a single IQ Retail REST API endpoint (IQ_API_Request_GenericSQL) which can be installed on your IQ Retail server by your IQ Retail consultant. Please note there may be an additional setup charge levied by IQ Retail. Should you wish to sync multiple IQ Retail companies, there will also be an API License fee required to connect with each IQ Retail company.
In order for Storehub.io to connect with IQ Retail, you’ll need to provide the following information to us:
|IQ Retail Version||To be a version of V2021.1.0 or greater. (contact us if unsure or have an earlier version i.e 32bit).||v2021.1.0|
|Server Address & Protocol||The server address & protocol where we can reach your IQ Retail REST API server.||http://220.127.116.11 https://domain.com|
|IQ Retail Web Rest API Port||The port number on which the IQ Retail REST API service is listening on. Contact your network administrator or IQ Retail consultant to ensure this is setup & accessible over the internet.||8000|
|IQ_Company Number||The main IQ Retail company number (from which to pull the Inventory stock list, stock & prices, tax types, Customers, etc). Orders will get written back to this company||001|
|IQ_Terminal Number||The Terminal on IQ Retail to use for the REST API connection||1|
|IQ_User Number||The IQ User to connect with. (Must be configured to have API permissions)||800|
|IQ_User Password||The IQ User’s password to connect with.||****|
Adding Your IQ Retail Source to Storehub.io
Here you will be shown how to setup your IQ Retail sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- First you will need to log into app.storehub.io.
- Next You will need to navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- You will need to click Add Source.
- A source selection dropdown will appear, then you will need to select the IQ Retail option.
- You will then have a page where you will need to enter the following.
- Source Reference Name (Your Chosen name for the source i.e. IQ Retail Source).
- Store Type, B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock calculation type (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Next you will need to click IQ Retail API.
- Here you will need to enter the before mentioned details from your IQ Retail software.
- Next you will need to click Submit.
- Your IQ Retail source has now been added.
INTEGRATE IQ Retail & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.