How to integrate Xero Online with Storehub.io
Getting Started With Xero Online Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and multiple price lists from Xero Online to your Storehub.io central cloud hub.
To integrate, we’ll only require your username & password for Xero Online (https://login.xero.com/identity/user/login).
In order for Storehub.io to connect with Xero Online, you’ll need to provide the following information to us:
Xero Online Username
Your user email address used to login to Xero Online -: https://login.xero.com/identity/user/login
Xero Online Password
Your Xero Online Password.
Company(s) to sync from Xero Online
What company are we syncing? (Leave Blank if only one company exists in SBC)
Adding Your Xero Source to Storehub.io
Here you will be shown how to setup your Xero sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- First you will need to log into app.storehub.io.
- Next You will need to navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- You will need to click Add Source.
- A source selection dropdown will appear, then you will need to select the Xero option.
- You will then have a page where you will need to enter the following.
- Source Reference Name (Your Chosen name for the source i.e. Xero).
- Store Type, B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock calculation type (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Next you will need to tick Item Prices Are Exlusive if you use VAT and are VAT Registered.
- After the settings have been entered please click submit then authorize Storehub.io to access your Xero information by following the prompts given by Xero Accounting on the following page.
INTEGRATE Xero Online & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.