Getting Started With Xero Online Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and price lists from Xero Online to your Storehub.io central cloud hub.
To integrate, we’ll only require your username & password for Xero Online. (https://login.xero.com/identity/user/login)
For Storehub.io to connect with Xero Online, the following information is needed:
Xero Online Username
Your user email address used to login to Xero Online -: https://login.xero.com/identity/user/login
Xero Online Password
Your Xero Online Password.
Company(s) to sync from Xero Online
What company are we syncing? (Leave Blank if only one company exists in SBC)
Adding Xero Source to Storehub.io
How to set up the Xero sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- Log into app.storehub.io.
- Navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- Click Add Source.
- Select Xero.
- Enter the following.
- Source Reference Name: (Chosen name for the source, i.e. Xero).
- Store Type: B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock Calculation Type: (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Tick “Item Prices Are Exclusive” if VAT Registered.
- Click submit and authorize Storehub.io to access Xero information, following the prompts given by Xero Accounting on the page following.
INTEGRATE Xero Online & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.