How to integrate Sage Business Cloud with Storehub.io
Getting Started With Sage Business Cloud Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and multiple price lists from Sage Business Cloud to your Storehub.io central cloud hub.
To integrate, we’ll only require your username & password for Sage Business cloud (https://accounting.sageone.co.za/Landing/Default.aspx)
In order for Storehub.io to connect with Sage Business Cloud, you’ll need to provide the following information to us:
|Sage Business Cloud username||Your user email address used to login to Sage Business Cloud: https://firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sage Business Cloud Password||Your Sage Business Cloud Password.||*****|
|Company(s) to sync from SBC||What company are we syncing? (Leave Blank if only one company exists in SBC)||jandoecompany|
Adding Your Sage Business Cloud Source to Storehub.io
Here you will be shown how to setup your Sage Buisness Cloud sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- First you will need to log into app.storehub.io.
- Next You will need to navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- You will need to click Add Source.
- A source selection dropdown will appear, then you will need to select the Sage Buisness Cloud option.
- You will then have a page where you will need to enter the following.
- Source Reference Name (Your Chosen name for the source i.e. Sage BC).
- Store Type, B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock calculation type (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Next you will need to click Business Cloud Details.
- Here you will need to enter the username and password for your Sage Business Cloud.
- Once you have entered the above you will then need to click Check Credentials.
- If the credentials are correct then you will need to click Submit.
- Your Sage Business Cloud source has now been added.
INTEGRATE Sage Business Cloud & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more..