How to integrate Sage Business Cloud with Storehub.io
Getting Started With Sage Business Cloud Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses, and multiple price lists from Sage Business Cloud to the Storehub.io central cloud hub.
To integrate, the username & password for Sage Business Cloud are required.(https://accounting.sageone.co.za/Landing/Default.aspx)
In order for Storehub.io to connect with Sage Business Cloud, the following information is needed:
|Sage Business Cloud username||Your user email address used to login to Sage Business Cloud: https://firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sage Business Cloud Password||Your Sage Business Cloud Password.||*****|
|Company(s) to sync from SBC||What company are we syncing? (Leave Blank if only one company exists in SBC)||jandoecompany|
Adding Sage Business Cloud Source to Storehub.io
How to set up the Sage Business Cloud sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- Log into app.storehub.io.
- Navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- Click Add Source.
- Select Sage Business Cloud.
- Enter the following.
- Source Reference Name: (Chosen name for the source, i.e. Sage BC).
- Store Type: B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business), or Both.
- Stock Calculation Type: (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Click Business Cloud Details.
- Enter username and password for the Sage Business Cloud account.
- Click Check Credentials.
- If the credentials are accepted, click Submit.
- The Sage Business Cloud source has now been added.
INTEGRATE Sage Business Cloud & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more..