Getting Started With Sage 50c Partner Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and price lists from Sage 50c Partner & Xpress to your Storehub.io central hub.
The client will need a registered SDK connector on Sage to integrate Sage 50c Partner with Storehub.io. Your Sage 50c Partner consultant or dealer can set up the SDK for you.
For Storehub.io to connect with Sage 50c Partner, the following information is needed:
|Pastel Build Version:||You can locate this in Sage under: help > about.||19.3.4|
|Pastel Company folder path:||The company folder path on your pastel server, used to sync inventory, stock & prices, and orders to be raised in.
|Store codes to sync||Specify the Store code(s) within Sage (e.g store code 001) , that Storehub will use for inventory, stock & pricing. (You can add multiple stores if b2b customers are linked to different stores).||001|
Adding Sage 50c Partner Source to Storehub.io
How to set up the Sage 50c Partner sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- Log into app.storehub.io.
- Navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- Click Add Source.
- Select Sage 50c Partner.
- Enter the following.
- Source Reference Name: (Chosen name for the source, i.e. Sage 50c).
- Store Type: B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock Calculation Type: (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Click Evo Details.
- Enter the before mentioned Company data folder path for Sage 50c Partner.
- Click Submit.
- The Sage 50c Partner source has now been added.
INTEGRATE Sage 50c Partner & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.