Getting Started With Sage 200 Evolution Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and multiple price lists from Sage 100 or 200 Evolution to the Storehub.io central cloud hub.
The client will need a registered SDK connector on Sage to integrate Sage 200 with Storehub.io. Your Sage 200 consultant or dealer can set up the SDK for you.
For Storehub.io to connect with Sage 200 Evolution, the following information is needed:
|Sage Evolution Version||You can locate this in Sage under: help > about.||10.1|
|SQL Server||The server pc address or name||JANEDOE01|
|SQL Database||The Database that holds the inventory warehouse(s).||JDCOMPANY|
|SQL User (e.g “SA”)||An authenticated SQL user with read/write (r/w) privileges.||sa|
|SQL Password||The specified SQL user password.||******|
|Common Database||Specify the common database where the SDK connector is installed.||SageCommon (or EvolutionCommon)|
|Warehouses to sync||Specify the Warehouse(s) within the Sage database, that Storehub will use for inventory stock & pricing. (You can add multiple if b2b customers are linked to different warehouses).||Mstr A01 A02 A03|
Adding Sage 200 Evolution Source to Storehub.io
How to set up the Sage 200 Evolution sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- Log into app.storehub.io.
- Navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- Click Add Source.
- Select Sage 200 Evolution.
- On the setup tab enter the following.
- Source Reference Name: (Chosen name for the source, i.e. Sage 200 Evo).
- Store Type: B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock Calculation Type: (Quantity on Hand or Quantity Available).
- Click Evo Details.
- Enter the before-mentioned details from Sage 200 Evolution.
- Click Submit.
- The Sage 200 Evolution source has now been added.
INTEGRATE Sage Business Cloud & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.