How to integrate Sage 50c Partner with Storehub.io
Getting Started With Sage 50c Partner Integration Using Storehub.io
Storehub.io can sync products, stock, customers, multiple warehouses and multiple price lists from Sage 50c Partner & Xpress to your Storehub.io central hub.
To integrate, we’ll require a registered SDK connector in Sage which can be setup by your Sage 50c Partner consultant or dealer.
In order for Storehub.io to connect with Sage 50c Partner, you’ll need to provide the following information to us:
|Pastel Build Version:||You can locate this in Sage under: help > about.||19.3.4|
|Pastel Company folder path:||The company folder path on your pastel server, used to sync inventory, stock & prices, and orders to be raised in.
|Store codes to sync||Specify the Store code(s) within Sage (e.g store code 001) , that Storehub will use for inventory, stock & pricing. (You can add multiple stores if b2b customers are linked to different stores).||001|
Adding Your Sage 50c Partner Source to Storehub.io
Here you will be shown how to setup your Sage 50c Partner sync with Storehub.io under the Source tab on the Storehub.io web app.
- First you will need to log into app.storehub.io.
- Next You will need to navigate to the Source Tab on the left menu.
- You will need to click Add Source.
- A source selection dropdown will appear, then you will need to select the Sage 50c Partner option.
- You will then have a page where you will need to enter the following.
- Source Reference Name (Your Chosen name for the source i.e. Sage 50c).
- Store Type, B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business) or Both.
- Stock calculation type (Quantity on Hand or Quantity available).
- Next you will need to click Evo Details.
- Here you will need to enter the before mentioned Company data folder path for your Sage 50c Partner software.
- Next you will need to click Submit.
- Your Sage 50c Partner source has now been added.
INTEGRATE Sage 50c Partner & eCommerce Store Today With Storehub.io
Storehub.io offers the easiest, ‘quick to implement’ and advanced B2B Wholesale eCommerce and retail ERP integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify and more.