How to integrate your Takealot Marketplace with Storehub.io
Takealot.com integration using Storehub.io sets up in minutes. Follow the below instructions to start transacting in 5 minutes!
Getting Started With Takealot.com Integration Using Storehub.io
Here’s what you’ll need to have in place in order to integrate Takealot.com with your accounting system for automatic stock, price and order updates:
- An active registered Takealot.com marketplace seller account
- Product offers/inventory items loaded on the Takealot.com marketplace account
- An accounting data source (like Sage, IQ Retail or Xero) linked to Storehub.io
Creating your Takealot.com sales channel on Storehub.io
1. Log in to Storehub.io
Log into app.storehub.io using your account credentials
2. Add the Takealot.com sales channel
- On the LHS of your screen, click on Channels and choose “Takealot.com” from the dropdown list
- Click “Submit” and your Takealot Channel settings will become available
- Complete all the relevant fields on the channel setting, which are described below
- Name: Name of Channel like ‘YourCo Takealot’
- Warehouse for Stock: Warehouse on your ERP where you will be syncing stock from
- Warehouse for Price: Warehouse on your ERP where you will be syncing prices from
- Warehouse for Orders: Warehouse on your ERP where you will be syncing orders to
- Retail Price List: Pricelist on your ERP that you will be pushing to Takealot
- Cash Sale Customer: The cash sale customer on your ERP that you will be raising orders against
- ERP Order Ref Prefix: Make it easy to identify where the orders arrived from in your ERP
- Stock Threshold: Reserve some stock for sale elsewhere (“5” will send 20 stock – 5 = 15 stock on Takealot)
- Payment-Gateway Order: Choose document type to raise on ERP, sales order, invoice or quote
- API Key: Enter the API key copied from your Takealot.com seller dashboard here
- Merchant Warehouse ID’s: The unique merchant warehouse ID copied from your Takealot.com seller dashboard. Follow the link in field description
- Max Stock Pushed: Set a cap limit if you don’t want to expose your full stockholding to Takealot.com competitors
3. Create your API on Takealot.com
- Log in to your Takealot.com seller marketplace
- Navigate to the API Integrations > Seller API and copy the API key.
- Navigate back to your Storehub.io dashboard and paste in the API key field highlighted below
4. Create a Webhook on Takealot.com
On Storehub.io dashboard, copy the API webhook URL to your clipboard.
On your Takealot.com seller dashboard, navigate to “Seller API > Webhook” and click on “create new Webhook” and paste the URL in the URL field on the popup
- Select in the “Event(s)” dropdown ONLY “Sales Status Changed” option. This will let Storehub.io know every time an order is placed on Takealot.com
- Once created, make sure to flag the new Webhook as “active” as it has a default status of “Inactive”.
Accounting (ERP) Software to Takealot.com Integration Using Storehub.io
FREE integration setup, in only 15 minutes, and a FREE trial with your live data!