How to integrate your Takealot Marketplace with Storehub.io
Takealot.com integration using Storehub.io sets up in minutes. Follow the below instructions to start transacting in 5 minutes!
Getting Started With Takealot.com Integration Using Storehub.io
How tp integrate Takealot.com with your accounting system for automatic stock, price and order updates:
- An active registered Takealot.com marketplace seller account
- Products/inventory items loaded on the Takealot.com marketplace account
- An accounting data source (i.e. Sage, IQ Retail or Xero) linked to Storehub.io
Creating your Takealot.com sales channel on Storehub.io
1. Log in to Storehub.io
Log into app.storehub.io.
2. Add the Takealot.com sales channel
- On the LHS of your screen, click on Channels and choose “Takealot.com” from the dropdown list.
- Click “Submit”, and the Takealot Channel settings section will show.
- Complete all the relevant fields for channel settings, shown below:
- Name: Name of Channel like ‘YourCo Takealot’.
- Warehouse for Stock: Warehouse on your ERP, where stock will be syncing from.
- Warehouse for Price: Warehouse on your ERP, where prices will be syncing from.
- Warehouse for Orders: Warehouse on your ERP, where orders will be syncing to.
- Retail Price List: Pricelist on the ERP that you will be pushing to Takealot.
- Cash Sale Customer: The cash sale customer on the ERP that orders will raise against.
- ERP Order Ref Prefix: This makes it easy to identify where orders in the ERP arrived from.
- Stock Threshold: Reserve some stock for sale elsewhere (“5” will send 20 stock – 5 = 15 stock on Takealot).
- Payment-Gateway Order: Choose document type to raise on ERP, sales order, invoice or quote.
- API Key: Enter the API key copied from the Takealot.com seller dashboard here.
- Merchant Warehouse IDs: The unique merchant warehouse ID is copied from the Takealot.com seller dashboard. Follow the link in the field description.
- Max Stock Pushed: Set a cap limit if you don’t want to expose your stockholding to Takealot.com competitors.
3. Create your API on Takealot.com
- Log in to the Takealot.com seller marketplace
- Navigate to the API Integrations > Seller API and copy the API key.
- Navigate to the Storehub.io dashboard and paste in the API key field highlighted below.
4. Create a Webhook on Takealot.com
On the Storehub.io dashboard, copy the API webhook URL to your clipboard.
On the Takealot.com seller dashboard, navigate to “Seller API > Webhook“, click on “Create new Webhook”, and paste the URL in the URL field on the popup.
- Select “Sales Status Changed” (Only this option) in the “Event(s)” dropdown. This will let Storehub.io know when an order is placed on Takealot.com.
- Once created, change the new Webhook to “active”.
If you need assistance, please, contact us on email@example.com or visit the Storehub.io YouTube channel for more tutorial videos.
Accounting (ERP) Software to Takealot.com Integration Using Storehub.io
FREE integration setup, in only 15 minutes, and a FREE trial with your live data!