How to integrate b2b eCommerce with Sage Business Cloud in the UK?
When developing a Sage Business Cloud b2b (formerly referred to as Sage One) or Storehub.io integrated eCommerce business, it is essential to know various eCommerce providers offer different functions as well as capabilities within their Sage eCommerce solutions. You ought to take into consideration which attributes are most important to you when selecting your Sage eCommerce assimilation service provider to guarantee your b2b eCommerce option meets your service requirements. Storehub.io supplies many different functions as well as one vital function is customized areas. With custom areas at product, client, ship-to, order line, as well as order header level, you now have excellent tools within your reaches.
Item-level custom areas are used to show thing features. For example, these include: shade, size, material, measurements, year, make, as well as version. The data in the fields are searchable
also, so you can really assist your Sage b2b webstore users discover the products they’re seeking. Item-level custom-made fields are also utilized to regulate webstore habits consisting of:
What are the benefits to integrating b2b eCommerce with Sage Business Cloud in the UK or Ireland?
- Imposing minimum as well as maximum order quantities of a thing
- Flagging things for pre-order just
- Managing the quantity of a thing that can be acquired in an offered timeframe (e.g. 5 weekly).
- Requiring the webstore user to enter a valid code as authority to buy an item (e.g. a license number).
Client and ship-to-level custom-made areas can be utilized to pre-determine your maximum ship-from stockroom for sending off orders. Additionally, order-level customized areas can be utilized to catch info from Storehub.io or Sage Business Cloud webstore customers as they continue throughout the checkout procedure.
Simple b2b eCommerce integration with Sage Business Cloud in the UK or Ireland
With order-level customized areas, you might want to trigger the individual to:.
- Indicate if the order ought to be delivered when all products remain in stock or can be partly shipped.
- Provide details regarding their very own carrier.
- Determine the urgency of an order.
- Show if unique shipping options are required such as heavy lifting devices.
Need b2b eCommerce and Sage Business Cloud integrated? Let the Storehub.io team help you, book a free consultation here and we will get your b2b eCommerce started.
If you’re looking for more information on how to get started, read our other articles below
How to ensure your Sage integrated B2B eCommerce platform is ready?
Grow your business online using Sage 200 integrated b2b software
How to take advantage of b2b sales using Sage 200 integrated b2b